A quick, easy make-at-home Pumpkin Spice latte that you can make with no special coffee equipment! It takes minutes to make and tastes like the Pumpkin Spice Latte’s you love.
- 2 cups of milk (You can also use your favourite non-dairy milk. My Homemade Cashew Milk recipe works perfect!)
- 4 TBS pumpkin puree
- 3 TBS real maple syrup (or use honey, or any sugar of choice)
- 1 TBS vanilla
- 1–2 tsp pumpkin pie spice* (depending on how strong of a “spice” flavour you like)
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup of very strong coffee (brewed twice as strong as you would normally brew)
- First brew your coffee. Prepare your coffee like you normally would, except brew it twice as strong as your normally would.
- Put all of the ingredients (except the coffee) into a pot. Turn your temperature on to medium or medium/high and whisk until combined and fully heated through.
- Next add your coffee to the pot and continue to whisk until incorporated.
- OPTIONAL – you can pour your latte to a blender and blend on high for 30-60 seconds for the latte to get frothy! BE CAREFUL – it will be hot.
- Pour into two mugs and enjoy with a friend 🙂
- *If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice at home, you can make your own by combining these spices.
2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp of ground ginger
1/4 tsp of ground cloves
Keywords: Fall, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, Latte, Coffee, Easy, At-Home